Sorry about the mess. I am moving my blog to www.wishnonstars.blogspot.com You can bookmark that and within three days it will direct you to www.wishnonstars.com !!!!! Hoping this is a smooth transition :o) I hope everyone will continue to follow me there. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will take a peek and follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!Plus I have a great Italian Stone Giveaway going on right now..We'd love to have you join us.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through FMBT!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you!
~B
http://cutand-dry.blogspot.com
Thanks for following me and I am now following you back. =)
ReplyDeleteKaren @ The Mommy Times
I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
ReplyDeleteTake a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)
ethertonphotography.blogspot.com